Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Projects

Hey there! I am still alive ;-) wow what a busy busy summer it has been! Having 4 little ones at home and my photography business have been keeping me hopping! I have managed however to spend a little time working on a couple of sewing projects. My oldest is almost eleven and decided she wanted to decorate a couple of T-shirts for back to school so she picked out some favorite fabrics and decorated her shirts.

001 700_1032 WEB ONLY003 700_1035 WEB ONLY  002 700_1034 WEB ONLY

I also used some Liberty Arts Fabrics from Sheree’s Alchemy to make a really cute  Bo Peep dress from Anna Maria Horner’s Seams to me book.

700_8847 004 700_1039 WEB ONLY 005 700_1044 WEB ONLY

Hope my sewing buddies have been doing great too! I have made a another blog for my photography if you want to sneak a peek at what I have been up to check it out ;-)  Love to everyone

xoxox

Sarah

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Love it all! The t-shirts are super cute and the skirt, oh my! Fun, fun, fun! I have also really been enjoying attending all the weddings you have shot - great new blog!

wishes, true and kind said...

That skirt is fabulous, and I love how your daughter decorated her shirts!

Cathy said...

Beautiful here as always Sarah, glad to hear your photography is keeping you busy, your photographs are incredible. Gorgeous t-shirts and that skirt is beautiful xo

megan said...

Everything is total cuteness!!!

Giddy for Paisley said...

Super cute stuff Sarah, you have been very busy. Tell Iris I said I love her shirts :)

dorisrudddesigns said...

Great skirt! Love your photos. Been a while since I've visited. Gosh I've been busy too. Good to see you're still at it.